台灣無線電俱樂部 TAIWAN RADIO CLUB ( TRC )

標題: 了解規則 [打印本頁]

作者: OK1MPX    時間: 2021-6-29 21:42
標題: 了解規則
Hi, I honestly log in every day, but I still don't have a chance to reach out to someone in the area. What I'm doing wrong when the system tells me I'm LV2 and upstairs is that LV1 and I can't even approve a friend who asked for it ...
嗨,老實說,我每天都登錄,但我仍然沒有機會與該地區的某人聯繫。 當系統告訴我我是 LV2 並且樓上是 LV1 時,我做錯了什麼,我什至無法批准要求它的朋友......
作者: peichin    時間: 2021-6-30 02:12
本帖最後由 peichin 於 2021-6-30 02:23 編輯

你目前論壇等級LV1 實習學員所以沒有發帖不受限制、允許發短消息、允許加好友等權限
你的積分目前為11分<這才是你在論壇的真正等級,簽到那部分跟論壇等級無關但是會有頭銜
當你晉升到 LV2 正式學員時這些權限就會獲得
LV2 正式學員<需要50積分就能晉升
發帖就能獲得5積分回帖也能獲得1積分
你尚未發新人報到帖可以去發個新人帖歐
設置頭像、郵箱認證也能獲得一次性加分歐
詳細獲得積分規則請參考右上角你的ID下方積分<點進去就有我的積分、積分紀錄、積分規則的相關說明
積分規則<的金錢那欄就是積分
簽到獲得的金錢與積分規則的金錢是不一樣的不要誤會了
作者: Amigo9453    時間: 2021-6-30 10:05

感    謝    分    享   

作者: OK1MPX    時間: 2021-7-3 15:56
Friends, how are you using HAM radio for foreigners? Do I really need to broadcast only from someone who has a local license and an approved device? Does this apply to handheld radios?
Is it really not possible to make an exception in today's pandemic era?

朋友們,你們外國人用的 HAM 收音機怎麼樣? 我真的只需要從擁有本地許可證和批准設備的人那裡進行廣播嗎? 這是否適用於手持無線電?
在今天的大流行中真的不可能破例嗎?

(Google Automatic Translation) (谷歌自動翻譯)
作者: OK1MPX    時間: 2021-7-10 15:04
朋友們,我還是不能在論壇發圖片,所以我把它作為一個問題放在了Facebook上:
Friends, I still can't post a picture in the forum, so I put it on Facebook as a question:

台中業餘無線電俱樂部(Taichung Amateur Radio Club)

This is comercional antena or somebody work there?
這是商用天線還是有人在那里工作?
Section 2, Dazhi Road, Wuqi District
作者: OK1MPX    時間: 2021-7-10 15:26
Thanks for first answers on 台中業餘無線電俱樂部 !
作者: OK1MPX    時間: 2021-7-10 23:20
Now I must say Thanks! to BX4AP for adding me to LINE group!
作者: OK1MPX    時間: 2021-7-10 23:23
現在我必須說謝謝! 到 BX4AP 將我添加到 LINE 組!
作者: su119    時間: 2021-7-28 16:16
慢慢來總有一天會升級的啦~~
作者: OK1MPX    時間: 2021-7-29 01:57

I feel that this will not lead to departure from Taiwan on August 14.

我覺得這不會導致8月14日離開台灣。
作者: OK1MPX    時間: 2021-7-29 02:37
本帖最後由 OK1MPX 於 2021-7-29 12:10 編輯

(Czech) Přátelé, tak jsem v půlce úkolu, mám 25 bodů z 50ti. Tak budu muset vybrat nějaké obětní téma vytapetovat jej nesmyslnými příspěvky, abych mohl konečně přidat přátele, kteří o to požádali.

(English) Friends, I'm in the middle of the task, I have 25 points out of 50. So I'll have to choose a sacrificial topic to wallpaper it with nonsensical posts so I can finally add the friends who asked for it.

(中國人)朋友們,我正在完成任務,我有 25 分(滿分 50 分)。 所以我必須選擇一個犧牲主題來貼上無意義的帖子,這樣我才能最終添加要求它的朋友。
作者: 台北沒屋頂    時間: 2021-7-29 11:29
本帖最後由 台北沒屋頂 於 2021-7-29 12:17 編輯

Hi, OK1MPX, the OM from Czech

Thank your government to send Taiwan 30K doses of covid-19 vaccine.

It seems you are a foreigner stayed in Taiwan, and can not find the way to CQ. As a Ham operator even out of our country, we are eager to be on air everywhere. I also had the problem when I studied in Europe. At that time, every time I went to the town I searched the “roof with the big HF antenna”then drop my QSL  card in postbox with my phone No” , and finally got the response. After that ,in several weekend I operated the OM’s rig with my BV callsign to have lots of happy Qso and knew lots of local OMs.

I just called the Taiwan government department to supervise radio(NCC), and they told me that a foreigner can exam to get the Taiwan amatuer license to setup and operate radio in Taiwan. But ”trickily” all the tests are in “Chinese”, no one in English. So………  

Another way is to operate with a Taiwan ham operator (or club) under his call sign,but you need to apply through CTARL (a Taiwan radio club) in advance, and the validity of license is 6 months. You already knew lots of OM in Taiwan,and you can ask them to help you to apply that.

Hope these can help you. 73!

作者: OK1MPX    時間: 2021-7-29 12:25
本帖最後由 OK1MPX 於 2021-7-29 12:38 編輯

DR OM 台北沒屋頂,
thank you very much for your contribution and willingness to help.
Thanks to BX4AP via Facebook and LINE, I now have the necessary forms.
However, a problem arose, because I was originally supposed to be here for half a year, and suddenly the decision was made that we were going home on August 14th. However, another change has taken place today, so we do not know how it will end up.
The fact is that I will not have time to visit the NCC office during working hours until departure.

It is necessary to write the exact dates on the forms and now I do not even know when I will go home and whether I will return here and possibly when.

{: 4_103:}

DR OM台北沒屋頂,非常感謝您的貢獻和願意提供幫助。
感謝 BX4AP 通過 Facebook 和 LINE,我現在有了必要的表格。
然而,問題來了,因為我本來應該在這里呆半年,突然決定我們8月14日回家。 然而,今天又發生了變化,所以我們不知道它會如何結束。
事實是,我沒有時間在出發前的工作時間內訪問 NCC 辦公室。
有必要在表格上寫下確切的日期,現在我什至不知道我什麼時候回家,我是否會回到這裡,可能什麼時候回來。
作者: 台北沒屋頂    時間: 2021-7-29 13:28
本帖最後由 台北沒屋頂 於 2021-7-29 13:41 編輯

Nothing to worry about NCC things! They just want to control everything, but control nothing.

One day when you come back, you can apply again the license and on air in Taiwan.

If not, when home you can beam your antenna to Taiwan, then increase your watts and CQ Taiwan. On 40 meters band 7.060 lsb, you can get a lots of Taiwan station. Or you also can operate VHF/UHF relayed on internet.

Moreover through internet, you can contact Taiwan OMs on TRC( this group club),line,facebook.....
The amateur radio friendship is always there,no matter how far it is.

Hope you have nice travel.  Bon Voyage!
作者: OK1MPX    時間: 2021-8-4 13:10
So it still looked like the departure date would change, after today it settled on August 14.
Does anyone have any idea how to spend the last weekend here?
Maybe I won't go to work.
I would like to finally go see the local beach in Taichung City.
作者: neonchang    時間: 2021-8-4 16:35
OK1MPX 發表於 2021-8-4 13:10
So it still looked like the departure date would change, after today it settled on August 14.
Does a ...

Dear OM

If you would like go to the beach and enjoy the subtropical scenery, May I suggest you go to Kenting area in Pingtung?It is very famous in Taiwan, for your information.

Looking forward to meeting you on the radio in the future(on 7M/20M /15M etc.)

73 de BX7ABT
作者: OK1MPX    時間: 2021-8-5 00:49
In my youth I didn't have a proper radio and I lived in apartment buildings. There was an absolute problem to set up any antenna.
For a few years now, I've been repairing my own house in the country so that there's some place to put the antennas. And now I'm going around the world to make money to fix that house. Vicious circle.

Thanks for the tip, but I can only get where I can get quickly and with public transport.

在我年輕的時候,我沒有合適的收音機,我住在公寓樓裡。 設置任何天線都是一個絕對的問題。
幾年來,我一直在鄉下修理自己的房子,以便有地方放置天線。 現在我要去世界各地賺錢修理那所房子。 惡性循環。

感謝您的提示,但我只能通過公共交通工具快速到達我可以到達的地方。

作者: 台北沒屋頂    時間: 2021-8-5 09:31
各位住台中,對公共交通熟悉的OM們,給捷克來的朋友一些建議吧!
或有空閒有交通工具者,也可盡點地主之誼,來個溫馨接送情!

作者: OK1MPX    時間: 2021-8-6 00:41
DR OM, 謝謝你的客氣話!
作者: OK1MPX    時間: 2021-8-14 00:00
Friends, I say goodbye to you, today is my last day in Taiwan.

朋友們,我要和你們說再見了,今天是我在台灣的最後一天。
作者: OK1MPX    時間: 2021-8-16 19:42
DR OM`s! So I was finally reach my home. I only have 80 m, 50, 144 and 430 MHz antennas. So I want to invent wire antennas for other frequency bands, which are widely used for DX in your country.

DR OM`s! 所以我终于到了我的家。 我只有 80 m、50、144 和 430 MHz 天线。 所以我想发明其他频段的线天线,在你们国家广泛用于DX。

作者: 台北沒屋頂    時間: 2021-8-17 10:30
本帖最後由 台北沒屋頂 於 2021-8-17 23:02 編輯

Hi,OK1MPX

80m band is not popular in Taiwan. On HF 40m/20m/15m/10m is better, especially 40m and 20m.
Most of Taiwan OMs cannot own the big roof or terrace to set big antenna, and they intend to set multiband to save space.

6m band is a magic band and popular in Taiwan, but it's more difficult than HF for Taiwan from your home.

2m and 70cm band is used by a lot of OMs and non-licensed  users,but the same condition as 6m(more difficult than HF). I knew a lot of Taiwan OMs on 2m and 70 cm use the hybrid mode combining the voice and internet, and can CQ to the world. I am not familiar with that, and cannot tell you more.

I suggest you set the ant of 40m or 20m(or two), and announce in this forum(or Line, other forum...,etc) the time and  frequency you will be on air. There will be some Taiwan OMs waiting for your call. Especially when the world contest, those Taiwan OMs good at CW or SSB with "big gun and watts" will show up on 20m.

73!

作者: OK1MPX    時間: 2021-8-17 12:35
Thanks for the info, it is clear to me that the 80m band is unsuitable for Taiwan in terms of wave propagation properties.
I need to get a proper mast ready so I can start broadcasting from my house. So far, I'm still repairing the house and time is running out.
For those interested in connecting via ECHOLINK, I will get 2m to the OK0T and OK0K repeaters. By phone to anyone in the world. There is a BV5DJ-R in Taichung City, I haven't tried the others, so somehow I didn't know what to say if someone called and I was still not sure what it was like to use these devices without a valid Taiwan license.
作者: OK1MPX    時間: 2021-8-26 06:15
Today we travel to 31th international HAM meeting Holice 2021

今天我們前往第 31 屆國際 HAM 會議 Holice 2021
作者: OK1MPX    時間: 2021-9-29 17:45
Many greetings from Finland! You can find me on aprs.fi under my callsign.
來自芬蘭的問候! 你可以在 aprs.fi 上找到我的呼號。

歡迎光臨 台灣無線電俱樂部 TAIWAN RADIO CLUB ( TRC ) (https://www.radio.club.tw/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3